Below is a list of the questions and answers most asked by New Clients and those considering our services:
1. Can you service out of state clients, “NOT” in your area or city?
2. Do you prepare state taxes, business taxes and individual taxes as well? And if so, do you charge separately?
3. How much do you charge?
4. How do you collect your fees?
5. How long does it take for you to complete the taxes?
6. How long before I can expect my refund?
The bank advises us to inform the taxpayer to expect a 8-10 business day wait for taxpayers with no issues. However, know that the IRS has 21 days before they ask you to contact their office.
Amendments must allow 6-8 Weeks due to this being a mail out file.
7. How do I check on my refund?
Taxpayers can utilize the irs.gov “Where’s My Refund?”, 72 hours after being ACCEPTED by the IRS to view if a deposit date is available.
Amendments look for “Where’s my Amended Refund?” on irs.gov.
8. Do I need a DBA, EIN or business bank account before I am allowed to file my business?
9. What all can I write off?
10. What is the process if I am ready for your firm to prepare my taxes?
Our process has changed this year due to the new law changes, Truth Induced Financial INC. collects client information with the “Client Portal”. The client portal allows Truth Induced to receive information behind encrypted security to ensure the clients identity is protected. Once the taxpayer has registered for their client portal, access to the “Documents” will be available for printing. Each client will have to “Print and Upload” all necessary information into their portal, (for ex: Print and complete company application ensuring you “Sign” the application, include a copy of your drivers license and social security cards, spouse as well if married and all dependents on file a copy of their social must be uploaded with application, also a copy of ALL financial forms that need to be filed W2, 1099, 1098 Mortgage Interest, Social Security, Student Loan, Church Tithes, Charity etc.)
*Business Owners: complete same process just include copy of Profit/Loss Spreadsheet signed with qualified business expenses with yearly totals.
Once ALL information is collected, application completed and signed, ID copies included, upload info into your “Client Portal”(note:) collating pages into 1 document when uploading quickens the processing of your tax file.
Start Your Client Profile
Ready to get your services now!? Just complete your client profile and our office will be in contact shortly.